Perryton National Bank is very excited to announce that we have a new internet banking service. The new site offers all of the same functionality you have been accustomed to while introducing new features too. There will be a few setup steps you will need to complete in order to login to your online banking for the first time.
- Use your existing login ID and click login.
- The system will ask for your secret answer. Your secret answer is your current login ID + last four digits of your Social Security Number.
If your login ID is jdoe and your Social Security Number is 123-45-6789, then your secret answer will be jdoe6789.
This is just an example please do not enter jdoe6789 as your secret answer.
- The system will then walk you through an initial registration process. You will choose new security questions, a new security image, a new security phrase, and a new password.
- If we do not currently have an email for you on file, the system will prompt you to enter a valid email address at this time. Your email address may be used for password resets, account alerts, and bank communication.
Once again, Perryton National Bank is delighted to bring you the latest in internet banking technology. Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at 806-435-9641.
Bank with a Web Browser from any Personal Computer. All activity is personal, confidential and completely secured.
- Account Balances and Historical Information
- Downloads to Quicken and Money
- Fund Transfers
- Loan Payments
- Images on the Web
- Much More
TeleWeb utilizes the latest computer and security technology to ensure that all customer account information remains secure and accurate. There are two components of TeleWeb, the TeleWeb Controller that resides at the bank and the TeleWeb Server Network which resides in a secure location at AudioTel Corporation Headquarters, and both implement strict security controls.
Account Access Controls
TeleWeb maintains controls for the way in which a customer may access accounts. These controls are maintained through settings on the host software, downloaded to TeleBank, and within the TeleBank interface. Restrictions may be placed on account access and transfer rights. TeleWeb adheres to these restrictions on the TeleWeb Server Network and then verifies them on TeleWeb Controller.
A customer is only allowed to access account information on TeleWeb with a valid login consisting of a customer ID and 6 to 15 alpha numeric password. Only customers who have been enabled for TeleWeb will be allowed access and the only data for these customers will be transferred to the TeleWeb Server Network. After three simultaneous invalid password entries for a customer, access will be disabled for the customer preventing unauthorized access by a third party. Once disabled, only bank personnel may re-enable access through the TeleWeb interface.
All communication between the customer and TeleWeb Server Network are conducted using the Secure Socket Lay (SSL) protocol. SSL provides data encryption, server authentication, and message integrity for the entire banking session. This assures that somebody will not be able to eavesdrop on the session, that the customer is connected with the TeleWeb Server Network and not an imposter, and that all information received will be accurate.
Account information is transferred from the TeleWeb Controller to the TeleWeb Server Network via the AudioTel Virtual Private Network (AVPN). AVPN is a secure private communication channel established over the public Internet. All data transmitted on AVPN is encrypted using keys known only to TeleWeb Controller and the TeleWeb Server Network. A large private key is used to establish this secure connection. Once this private key has been exchanged, a 128-bit session key is generated and used only for the remainder of the current session. After a secure TeleWeb Controller connection has been established, the TeleWeb Server Network authenticates the TeleWeb Controller with a unique Bank ID. These methods insure that all conversions are private between known parties and may not be intercepted or repeated
The TeleWeb Server Network is comprised of several components including a Firewall, Screening Router, Proxy Server, Web Server and Database Server. The Firewall and Screening Router work in tandem ensuring that only authorized request are allowed to reach the Web Server. Any suspicious activity will result in access being denied and is logged for later review. The Proxy Server acts as an intermediary between the Web Server and the Internet. All requests are passed to the Web Server on behalf of the client and back to the client on behalf of the Web Server. This ensures that access directly to the Web Server is not possible, significantly reducing the possibility of unauthorized access. The Database Server, where all account information is stored, is only accessible through request made by the Web Server. Access to account information is only allowed through the Web Server Banking interface.
Protecting Your Information
Identity Theft is one of the fasting growing crimes in America. Perryton National Bank is extremely diligent about protecting your personal information. Additionally there are a number of things YOU can do, some of which are listed here:
- Avoid giving your account numbers, social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to anyone unless you are reasonably certain your information will be secure.
- Be aware that Perryton National Bank will not use email to ask you for your sensitive information. A common scam, called "phishing", is the use of email disguised as being from a legitimate source, such as a bank or popular company, to request sensitive information from unsuspecting individuals. Then that information is used illegitimately to order goods and services and obtain credit.
- Always review your bank statements and credit card statements. Make sure there are no unauthorized charges on your account. You have 60 days to report certain unauthorized transactions. If one of your statements has not arrived more than a few days later than normal, call your bank or credit card company to confirm your billing address is correct.
- When using passwords online, remember to"log out" when your are through. Then it is also good to shut down the computer when you leave it or at least shut down the application you were using so that a subsequent user cannot obtain your information.
- If you suspect someone is improperly using your account numbers, passwords, or any of your bank information, please contact us immediately.
Private, easy, and convenient banking from your touchtone telephone. All you need is your customer number and P.I.N.
- Checking Balances and History
- Savings Balances and History
- Fund Transfers
- Loan Payments
- Faxed Statements
Drive-Thru Hours, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
At Perryton National Bank, each customer is considered unique and each loan transaction has many unique characteristics. The rates for each loan are based on various credit factors such as:
- Credit history
- Financial strength
- Income amounts, sources, and stability
- Collateral adequacy
- And various other factors
So, the rate for various transactions can vary based on the unique combination of credit factors. Please contact one of our loan officers listed below with your specific borrowing needs.
Types of Loans we offer
- Real estate
- Oil and gas
||Types of Loan
||President and CEO
||Executive Vice President, Commercial and Agricultural Loan Specialist
||Vice President, Consumer Loan Specialist
||Vice President , Consumer Loans and Home Loans, Se Habla Espaņol
||Vice President, Consumer Loan Officer
||Vice President, Real Estate Loan Officer