Perryton National Bank, Privacy Statement
Your Privacy is Important to Us
We have high regard for the privacy of our customers. We safeguard the privacy of users of our web site, just as we do with all of our customers' business with us. The following describes how we will collect, maintain, and use any information you may provide to us online.
Internet Banking Security
Internet Banking is voluntary. Information about your accounts cannot be accessed via the Internet by you or anyone else unless you have requested that your accounts be activated for Internet Banking. Once your accounts have been activated for Internet Banking, your information is protected by various security systems.
- You must use security codes to log-on to the system (individual security).
- Our system requires the use of the later versions of browser software which utilize the latest in encryption technology, or coding language, to transmit and receive your data (browser security).
- Security measures are also in place to prevent intrusion into the environment in which the Internet Banking server and customer information database reside (provider security).
Categories of Information We Collect
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
Perryton National Bank collects and uses your personal information to get to know you and to provide you with the products and services you request, or to provide you with information about other products and services you may need. At this time Perryton National Bank does not solicit customer information by applications submitted online. In the event that we do, or in case you send confidential information to us via e-mail, Perryton National Bank will use the information judiciously as always.
Categories of Information We May Disclose About You
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers, or former customers, except as permitted by law.
Confidentiality and Security
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Maintaining Customer Privacy
If you have any reason to believe that your personal information with Perryton National Bank is incorrect or has been compromised, please contact us as soon as possible:
Perryton National Bank
PO Box 969
Perryton, Texas 79070
Perryton National Bank reserves the right to change this statement at any time by posting a new statement.